License Statistics is a software license tracking tool that monitors, processes and produces reports on software license usage, giving you a reliable picture of what software licenses you have and exactly how they are being used in your organization.
With its unprecedented efficiency in monitoring and reporting your company’s license usage, intuitive UI, rock-solid stability and support for 30 license managers, License Statistics allows you to keep track of software licenses in real-time or through log importation so you can cut your software costs by as much as 30%.
Get support for a number of license servers, including LM-X License Manager, FLEXlm/FlexNet, IBM LUM, Dassault Systemes License Server (DSLS), Sentinel RMS and Reprise License Manager (RLM), as well as your custom license server.
License Statistics also comes packaged with:
- Quick and easy installation and setup
- Wide variety of license usage reports
- Support for Linux and Windows operating systems
- No requirements for 3rd party software
- Support for LDAP server
- Simple and uncluttered UI equipped with tab-based navigation
- Optimize license usage and software costs by as much as 30%
- Buy only the software licenses you really need, identify unused and underutilized licenses, and ensure efficient license usage
- Improve company productivity
- Reduce denials, allocate licenses effectively and maximize the value of your software investment
- Make informed decisions about your license management strategy
- Forecast future licensing needs, budget accurately across departments and monitor compliance with software vendors’ license usage restrictions