With License Statistics version 6.15, we are excited to announce support for yet another license manager, Green Hills Software (GHS) (currently import only), bringing our number of supported license managers to over 30. In addition, we’ve expanded our support for Dassault license manager to allow for monitoring authorization items.
We’ve also updated system requirements with this release, and expanded support to include the latest platforms:
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2022
- Debian 11
- Ubuntu 22.04
Always dedicated to providing you with new features and enhanced usability, we’ve paid special attention to making License Statistics reports even more robust and easy to use with this release. Most notably:
- Added a count for available licenses in the general information area, graphs and charts for Features Realtime Usage and History Usage reports
- The Administration – License Servers – Usage grid now shows features, users, and hosts in a separate panel instead of using tooltips as in previous versions, and allows for exporting the grid data.*
- The Administration – License Details grid now shows users and hosts in separate grids instead of using tooltips as in previous versions, and allows for exporting the grid data.
- The Administration – Support – Event Log grid ow has improved sorting and filtering capabilities and you can now delete all grid contents at once.
- The Users Realtime Usage grid now includes details for the number of borrowed and total licenses, as well as utilization percentage.
- The User Usage History grid now includes details for minimum, maximum, average and total number of licenses used; minimum number of borrowed licenses, and number of denials.
- Tooltips for time-oriented charts now include duration of license usage, and all chart tooltips have been redesigned to use a labeled list format that is easier to read.
In addition to these new and enhanced features for reports, we’ve made a number of enhancements related to License Statistics Agent, including:
- Backward compatibility for License Statistics Agent versions up to five minor versions older than the License Statistics version.*
- The Agents grid now includes the Agent ID, and allows for disconnecting all agents at one time.
For License Statistics administrators, we’ve added the ability to invalidate (clear) report cache; customize LDAP Users Import interval; and receive warnings when host resources below minimum requirements.
Our goal is to continuously improve License Statistics in ways that are beneficial for you and directly address the feedback you give us. We’d love to hear how you like our improved reports and the rest of the new features and enhancements we’ve delivered with License Statistics v6.15! As always, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We’ll be delighted to serve you.
*Available only with the 2019 licensing model.